11.04.2008

Cancelled

I've been shut down. Rollei Rolleiflex 2.8C 2,8/80mm C Xenotar TLR Excellent went through an interesting turn of events today. It peaked at $153.50, droped to $20.50, and then was cancelled. This is what I have found out thus far:

22:26:50 AgentBrian S.
Hello, thanks for waiting and welcome to eBay Live Help! My name is Brian. How may I help you?

22:27:21 Customer*commodities*
Why was my listing removed?

22:27:55 AgentBrian S.
Oh, I'm sorry to know that your item is removed from eBay.
Thanks for providing the information.
Let me see what could be wrong. I'll do my best to help you.

22:28:16 Customer*commodities*
Thanks.

22:28:16 AgentBrian S.
Are you referring to this item number "270296957149"?

22:28:26 Customer*commodities*
Yes.

22:28:53 AgentBrian S.
Thanks for clarification. You're welcome!
Please give me a moment to verify this for you.
Thanks for your patience.
I have checked and found that your listing has been removed as it was in violation of eBay's search and browse manipulation policy.

22:31:49 Customer*commodities*
Why is that?

22:31:57 AgentBrian S.
However, please do not worry, I will help you with the information that you need to follow to get this issue resolved.
I request you to contact our Trust and Safety Team as they will be able to help you with this issue. Also, they will be able to provide you with the steps that you need to follow to get the listing reinstated.
Since "Trust and Safety" department is having specialized knowledge in handing such issues they will definitely get back to you with the resolution.
Shall I provide you with the web form that will help you to get in touch with the direct department that handles such issues?

22:33:04 Customer*commodities*
Yes, please.

22:33:18 AgentBrian S.
Sure.
Here we go!
Please visit the link below and click on 'Email us' link located at the bottom of the page to report it. I'd also request you to provide as much information as possible, this would help us to understand the issue better and give you a thorough information.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/result_3_7_5.html?

22:35:39 Customer*commodities*
Okay. Thank you for your help.

22:38:00 AgentBrian S.
You're welcome!
again, I am very sorry that you have to go through all these hassles.
I'm sure, our "Trust and Safety" department will definitely provide with the best options to recover from all the difficulties you have faced so far.
Did you have any other questions or concerns today?

22:41:17 Customer*commodities*
That will be all. Thanks again.

22:41:33 AgentBrian S.
You're welcome!
It's been a pleasure chatting with you today.
Bye and Take Care!

No comments: